Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No! Not the gumdrop buttons!

So, as a class reflection I started thinking on the assignment for next week. And all I can think of are onions and the Shrek reference with layers in that. I'm debating on the things that usually intrigue me to take a closer look and I have a few ideas, but nothing is set in stone. I keep thinking of the pictures that you see on like Life Magazine that make one giant picture, but when looked at closer you see that there are like hundreds of little pictures that make it up. Or about how I feel after watching a truly screwed up movie, like Requiem For A Dream for instance, but then when you actually think about it you realize how brilliant it is. I'm not really sure how these thoughts will help my inspiration process, but at least they're fun to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment