Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think I have an app for that.

Well, with success, I heard my favorite quote of the week in class so that in itself made it worth. The concept of fear was the general thought process for the class and I thought it was funny. I get very afraid in classes where we talk a lot, so much so I didn't even talk about my sky project. It was more so my sky inspiration, but yeah. I thought it was interesting though seeing how people reacted to the dark. A few, myself included, got more comfortable in the dark rather than in the circle with everyone watching them present their ideas. In the light, I noticed at least 2 people closed their eyes while talking about their projects, but when the lights went out I know I heard them speak out more than a few times. Just something I noticed.
Also, I'm not sure that I'm inspired by cardboard.
But we shall see.
Maybe I can find an app for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment