Monday, September 28, 2009

Brain Food

http://brain-food.info/
So, I was looking for inspiration for the layers assignment and honestly, I still have no idea what I'm going to do with that. I began to think about optical illusions and how they are never what they appear to be, or more so, they are a number of things that they appear to be. So I Googled it.
****Note: The verb "Googled" needs to be added to the dictionary. Someone should really write that Webster.***
Actually, I Google image searched it, and this really interesting picture came up, the "out of frame optical illusion". I still have no clue what I'm going to do for this assignment, but felt I needed to share this link with you because it was too cool to pass up. The bridges and ships one is really cool too.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment