Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inspired.

So, this is my first blog. As far as I figure it, I just write like I would a diary or journal. Doesn't sound too bad right? It shouldn't be. I have plenty to say and plenty goes on in my head on a daily basis that I will probably keep it fairly up to date, at least weekly. For my first entry, I wanted to write about something I was thinking over yesterday.
Yesterday I was given the sky to do with it what I may. I chose to spend some time reflecting, sometimes maybe almost falling asleep, but still reflecting nonetheless. I then saw a path of clouds that reminded me of stepping stones. They were lined up like a turning pathway that eventually was lost behind the horizon of the cityscape. They way they were lined up with the sunlight shining towards them was really the basis of my reflection. I began to think of all the pathways I find myself traveling in a single day and all of the possibilities that all of them have for me. Especially, since I'm at school and it's the beginning of a new semester. As I got lost in the clouds, and my thoughts, the possibilities seemed endless. The amount of things that I could accomplish and learn seemed incredible and by the end of everything I felt inspired. The littlest thing seemed to spark the most amazing amount of inspiration and I just wanted to do SOMETHING. Create something, make something, just do something. I ended that night with friends and not really accomplishing much, except cheering up someone who had a bad day. Which wasn't in any way a bad thing. Now I'm back at school again today wondering what the future has in store for me.

http://www.landscapelighting.us/pathway-lighting-424.jpg ----- sort of what i was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment