Monday, November 16, 2009

Humor

So, all i decided to do for this was get onto a site that a friend and I were talking about recently and share some of these.
Textsfromlastnight.com always makes me laugh, and I hopefully, will never ever ever be as drunk as the ridiculous people on this site. Don't worry, I chose some of the more appropriate ones for class, if you want to see the bad ones, go to the site.
Enjoy.

(727): what do 4 police cars, 1 ambulence, and 2 fire truycks have in common?.... My driveway
(573): Fact: The drinking you do in college doesn't affect your liver in real life.
(908): is wine microwaveable?
(251): I'm so hungover even the car commercials make me nauseas
(804): i think beer pong is the only time ive ever found a use for geometry
(607): You act like I was drinking alone...I had the entire Verizon network with me
(631): im so bored in class... i just made a pie graph of my favorite bars and a bar graph of my favorite pies
(647): You totally narrated your dogs thoughts for 2 and a half hours last night, and I was enthralled. I didn't say one word, I just listened.

And finally, my favorite:
(124): Last night, my friend changed all my contacts in my phone. I have been texted by Batman, Donatello, and Hermione Granger. I have no idea who they are, and it doesn't upset me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment